5 latest environmental natural resources & conservation job opportunities—with links to continuous updates on new or upcoming opportunities
Although environmental natural resources & conservation job opportunities are often advertised, you can still apply for upcoming ones in the future. However, if you are interested in applying for environmental natural resources & conservation opportunities today and now, then quickly view and apply for the job opportunities listed much further below because the adverts could disappear after some time.
You can frequently check sites that regularly publish and update information on all types of environmental job opportunities. If you are interested in viewing regular updates for new or upcoming environmental natural resources & conservation opportunities, click here. More importantly, for updates on hundreds of different types of environmental jobs, click here and bookmark the web page that opens.
The latest available environmental natural resources & conservation job opportunities are as follows:
(i) Job Title: Stewardship Director
- Royal River Conservation Trust (RRCT) is seeking for an interested individual who is qualified to become part of its mission to protect the natural, recreational, scenic, agricultural and historic resources of the Royal River region for current and future generations.
- In order to find out more about the job position, interested candidates should click here and download relevant information.
- For more details, click here. In order to apply for the job position, click here and download the application form/instructions.
(ii) Job Title: Senior Associate, Conserving Marine Life in the U.S.
- The Pew Charitable Trusts is seeking for interested individuals who can develop and implement outreach and campaign strategies to support the conservation of marine life in the United States, specifically along the Atlantic coast with a focus in North Carolina and other south Atlantic states. The individual should be capable of building strong relationships with regional and state policy-makers, including engaging policy-makers and their staff directly, etc.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (Advanced degree required) or equivalent expertise in public policy/marine conservation issues.
- Interested candidates should at least four years of applicable experience in natural resources conservation, advocacy campaigns, or public policy work.
(iii) Job Title: Director of Conservation
- Catalina Island Conservancy is seeking for interested individuals to fill the position of Director and help to improve and maintain the biodiversity and ecological health of Santa Catalina Island by using an adaptive management approach that comprises of all aspects of wildlife, vegetation, rare species, habitat management, small- and large-scale restoration projects, wildlife and plant community monitoring, etc.
- Interested candidates should view the job requirements here.
- For more details, click here. In order to apply for the job position, interested candidates should send their cover letters and resumes to email@example.com, and indicate the position they are applying for in the subject line.
(iv) Job Title: Database and Development Coordinator
- The Natural Resources Council of Maine is seeking for qualified individuals who can fill the position of full-time Database and Development Coordinator and manage its online and offline databases, and also generate and maintain data and reports—amongst other duties.
- Interested candidates should visit here for more details regarding the requirements.
- For more details, click here. Interested candidates should submit their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14, 2014.
(v) Job Title: Oak Openings Restoration Manager
- The Nature Conservancy is seeking for interested and qualified individuals who can fill the position of Restoration Manager, and develop, manage, and advance conservation programs, plans, maintenance, management, development and coordination across the 1,300 square mile Oak Openings region of NW Ohio and SE Michigan.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience in natural resource management or a similar field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Interested candidates should have experience managing staff or volunteers, and be able to work closely with partners such as the media, government officials, internal scientists.
- For more details, click here. Interested individuals should apply for this job position, by clicking here and the “How to Apply” button.
Generally, if you are interested in getting regular updates on new or upcoming environmental natural resources & conservation job opportunities, click here; for information on general environmental jobs, click here and bookmark the web page that opens.
Copy the URL or use the share buttons below to share for the benefit of others whom the article could help.